Thursday, February 17, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
With all the turmoil going on in Egypt now, i noticed that many people believe this uprising is yet another example of great things to come. Things will turn for the better now. My dear friend Rita is one of those, filled with hope and anticipation. The other day she wrote a blog about this, accompanied by some fine videos.
So finally we r on our way to a better world? Finally we entered an era in which we will defeat despotism, dictatorship, vanilla slavery, corruption, indifference, egoism, war, etc? Finally we’ll taste the sweetness of freedom, solidarity, harmony, democracy, and feel all like brothers and sisters embracing each other in joy and happiness? Yep, that’s what many believe, or want to believe. And yes, it was and is a long time dream of many humans. A dream dreamt through many ages. A great dream indeed. A fabulous one even. One to go after. One, which beyond the shadow of a doubt, is worthy to become our quest and goal in life. One to fight for, and to die for.
Zillions of people who came b4 us, followed that dream. Indeed many died for it. And in vain! Looking at the world today, i don’t see this dream became reality. Not by a long shot. Billions of people r still suffering in poverty. Billions r still living in fear. Billions never tasted freedom.Many rot in the prisons of tyrants for simply having an opinion deviating from the prescribed norm. Many have to work in horrible environments and against terrible wages, to provide us, the privileged ones, with products we don't really need. No, the dream was never fulfilled!
How is this possible? How come so many great people, who truly believed they fought for the right cause, failed?
There were uprisings, revolts, and revolutions, throughout the history of mankind, and none of them ever brought the change people so dearly wished for and desired. Oh sure, there were some short periods of enlightenment now and then. But they all eventually vanished, like an abandoned path in the jungle.
The French and Russian revolution had major impact u say? Yeah right. Just look at those countries now, and the spin off these mass movements had and have on our togetherness nowadays. Oh, in case u want to do a little research urself, educate urself, and not simply take my word on this, go for instance here.
Large groups of people will never bring the change u r fighting for Rita. As long as the individual person doesn't demand (that’s right, demand, and not only willing) to be held solely accountable for her/his actions, hasn’t created an inner drive to be responsible for him/herself, and as long as she/he needs a leader, a messiah, a guru, a hero, or a deity, things will stay the same. Holy democracy can only live up to its promise, when the members of it will stand tall for the integrity, rights, and interests of the members of its minorities, when they will stop preaching that might makes right, and will erase that horrible and debilitating idea, that the majority is the only anchor and only standard in such society.
So, like i lectured many times b4, group movements will never bring the changes we dream of. It will only bring us shifts in power. History should have made that clear by now. Even great men like Emiliano Zapata, once in power, had to deal with the foul taste of corruption. At least he was one of the few who corrected himself. Most leaders will not! Learn from it for a change. Don’t continue to fall into the trap that “teamwork” will do it! Only individuals can bring change, by changing themselves and being a role model, or to allow coming to the surface that what was hibernating deep down in their soul for a long time already, but was suppressed by cowardice and the norms and values in force in their community. In the beginning it always will be on a small scale. But it will spread. Like oil on water. Each and every one of us has this potential. It’s one of our good traits. But we need a tremendous amount of courage to honor and exploit that trait, as there will be an enormous amount of resistance to change as well. I can tell from plenty r/l first hand experiences. Even here, in silly Cyberspace, there r people who r trying to silence me, to slander me, or, like it is done now for instance with my blog “Snippets II” and a few other caliente ones, boycott me (grin). Others don’t even dare to comment on my blogs, afraid as they r for losing their “friends” if they would. So they write to me in private, lol.
Often the actions of the majority will overwhelm us, make us doubt and question our own intentions, values, goals, and even the core of our being. Then we will let go, chicken out, and again follow the majority and its power hungry leaders, on their insane road of more of the same. Then, the dream will become a nightmare.
I just saw on the news: “Egypt is free. Egypt is free”. Well, we’ll see. In the meantime, remember this one? And what became of it?
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Almost a month ago i trusted a few lines from my massive amount of online scribbles to a blog called “Snippets”, and published same in my Yahoo blog. I introduced these found treasures then with:
I wrote a lot during the years. Here r a few randomly taken pieces of wisdom and revelation, that came from the more enlightened parts of my brain, as well as from my brute and chaotic life experiences. Chew on them for a while. Then decide if u want to swallow them, spit them out in disgust, or to criticize them like a full blown vanilla creature pretending to have something valuable to say.
Then i thought: “Hey I could make a habit out of this, and publish them less chaotic, more related to a certain topic”. Mind u, not that i would feel attracted to develop a next habit, as the few i have r giving me the creeps already, but still, it wouldn’t hurt me either to at least adapt a little to all u fine people here.
So here’s the second lot. This time i chose: scenes and relations. Next time it will be ........ um ……. grrrrr, i don’t know yet. We’ll see. Maybe there won’t be a follow up at all.
Now brace urself a little eh? Too many got burnt already in my place, and couldn't handle my activities, ideas, views on femdom, and other stuff, without losing their grace, cool, and self-esteem. How is that? U don't belong to those? U mean, u r not an submissive wired Alpha-Male, and certainly not an Alpha-Womyn? U would rather drown in alphabet soup than holding sweaty hands with these giants of vanilla d/s? We'll see, we'll see.
- I see it right in front of me: He, with his pony dildo sticking out of his anus, his cb-2000 firmly in place, no hair on his body left, on hands and knees sitting on the couch, discussing with his strict and demanding owner, the implications of Wittgenstein's Tractatus on the future of FLR. For sure this must be one of the finer versions of truly sophisticated vanilla femdom.
- U know what good medicine is in cases like this? To stroke his ego a bit more (which btw equals to stroking his dick), by telling him that he's soooo right to believe u r not his equal. Then.... take his shivering manly hand (softly eh), and bring same to ur breast, breathing heavily (not heavenly!), looking up to him with ur hungering, half closed, eyes, leaning towards him, placing ur head in total surrender against his super duper chicken torso, whispering……….u know oh master of the universe, thou art my property, i own u completely, u will do exactly as i say, thou art my slave, far from being equal to me.
- Later, we would line up those 5 in the Labyrinth, and reward them by whipping them vigorously with our abundantly oiled single tails, ripping some skin off their bodies in the process. Then after having finished this kind of foreplay, continue our love making till the sun rises again in the East.
- There u r, chained to the wall, suffering from ur wounds, inflicted by that cruel female u adore, and now hate. Where is she u wonder, is she still there, would i dare to look at her, risking more fury, the fury i hate so much now, but i wouldn't miss for the world? Yessss she's still here, smiling wickedly, while sticking her gloved left hand deep into her dripping abyss, then sucking on her wet leather clad fingers, enjoying the sight of her bleeding slave, sensing his thoughts, preparing to let him bleed some more, letting him feel she owns him, menacing him by merely standing there, shifting from one heel to the other, letting him hear their scratching sounds on the damp rough floor.
- Just the other day, i wrote, during a discussion with yet another dominant woman: "But there's nothing so tantalizing as to see another domina, receiving, accepting, and loving the whip, wielded by her sister. Compared to that, whipping a slave is nothing."
- Years ago a man invited me to a bullfight in Puerto Vallarta. When i cheered for the bull, the moment he drove his horns into the belly of the coward 'fighting' him, my companion feared for my life, (and his i guess), and hastily tried to calm the crowd where we were seated, nervously explaining to them that i was just an ignorant Gringa, lol. Me, a Gringa, can u imagine, hahaha.
- U mean he was not in the doghouse? By Lilith's bad breath, i could have sworn i saw him sneaking in, to find the pussy hiding in there.
- Femdom and slavery is not so much about control. It's more about uniting two opposite passions, which were one from the beginning, but temporarily separated by vanilla conceptions, imposed rules, and silly psychiatric textbooks written by sexual frustrated people.
- Oh, and as long as a woman has to be lured into a FLR (as u call it) by her man, rest assured she wasn't dominant from the beginning, and thus is only doing it to please, save her marriage, or is fed up with his whining.
- But maybe u r not interested at all in a real time d/s relationship, and theorizing about it on an abstract/platonic level is the only thing u seek, and what’s turning u one.
- Many times i wrote about non-consensual versus consensual femdom. When it starts the non-consensual way, it soon evolves into consensual slavery, if the participating parties were born a femdom or slave. But not consensual the vanilla way, were the relationship depends on mutually agreed upon actions.
- Sometimes the 2 opposite sides of the feminine femdom hyperbola not only unite and become one during a d/s singularity, but amplify each other, taking each other to spiritual and physical heights rarely seen between 2 women.
- There's a special breed of paper slaves, who believe a femdom should break them first, and then build them up again according to the wishes of the domina. Typical vanilla d/s, where the "dominant" is working her ass off, to make sure the banal desires of the "slave" r met.
- Many so called FLR's or FDR's r in fact relationships where the female is leading/dominating according to the wishes of her spouse. These women r not femdoms, but mommy-doms. No wonder there's a lot of punishment, humiliation, and other silly actions based on kindergarten- and nursery play, required and going on in such households.
- It's one of the reasons i abandoned the idea of building a relationship on what vanillas call love. Actually i'm not building on anything at all when it comes to relationships. I go with the spur of the moment, my whims, moods, and with people who manage to stimulate me, trigger lust in me, challenge me, dare trying to seduce me, and of cors...... know that very special feeling when leather, and rubber is touching their skin.
- Enough already with all the crap about nurturing relationships, and vanilla nonsense alike. It's raw lust which i'm after, and cos of that, my slaves have an incredibly good time too, and r empowered by my dominance. But their enjoyment is never a goal. It's a byproduct.
- Although men and women developed huge differences since they’re walking, conquering, and polluting the Earth, it’s a bit silly to emphasize these differences all the time. Instead we should celebrate the similarities. We should welcome the feminine aspect of the male, as well as the masculine aspect of the female, and not supporting the ideas launched in books like, “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus”. Maybe exactly that was the message of the ancient ones, when they developed the idea of a feminine/masculine deity, so we could have an anchor to cling to when in doubt about our identity. Separation of the genders might have been an evolutionary/ biological necessity, but it shouldn’t keep us from re-uniting our souls!